Oxbridge Service Details
Which universities does it include?
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- London School of Economics
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- London Business School
- Cass Business School
For undergraduate applications
SI-UK will assist you with your application to five of the universities listed above at undergraduate level in any one UCAS cycle.
For postgraduate applications
SI-UK will assist you with your application to two of the universities listed above, with a third application to one university not listed. If you wish to apply to more than two of the universities listed above, there will be an additional charge.
What is included?
Under the Oxbridge Service, SI-UK will do the following to maximise your chances of success:
- Pre-screen your transcripts and confirm you are eligible to apply
- Advise on which course to apply for
- Provide a check list of documents required by the university
- Advise on how to draft a powerful personal statement
- Edit all supporting documents including the personal statement, CV, reference letters and any supplementary written work
- Fill in your university application form
- Conduct a non-subject-specific practice interview session and produce a written feedback report
- Advice on selection of Oxford and Cambridge Colleges
- Confirm receipt of the application by the university
How SI-UK can help with your application
If you are interested in taking advantage of the Oxbridge service, then get in touch to arrange your free consultation. For more information and answers to any further questions, please visit our FAQ.